ANTI CORRUPTION FILM FESTIVAL AWAITS YOUR SUBMISSION!
Anti Corruption Film Festival (ACFFest) is organized by KPK to foster public participation in preventing and eradicating corruption through films. By 2015, this year, ACFFest has been held three times.
ACFFest 2015’s three main events are Film Competition, Making Films with KPK competition, and Movie Day.
Five categories for anti-corruption films:
1. Short fiction (students and general public, max. 30 mins)
2. Short documentary (students and general public, max. 30 mins)
3. Animation (general public, max. 30 mins)
4. Citizen journalism video (general public, max. 5 mins)
5. Public service annoucement (general public, marx. 1 mins)
Win Canon 7D, iMac, Macbook Pro and camcorder. Submission deadline will be on Sunday, October 5, 2015.
For more information