The objectives of the program are:
- To provide student with aesthetics, social and cultural knowledge, critical thinking and technical skills to produce and analyze films that converse with their audience;
- To prepare students to keep updated with and utilize ICT and media technologies;
- To prepare students to have effective communication skills in both written and verbal forms;
- To complement students with leadership, entrepreneurship and management skills, as well as ethics required to be a socially aware and responsible professional in global film industry;
- To prepare students with knowledge and skills to be innovative, creative and passionate for continuous improvement in film industry.
Source : BINUS UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL CURRICULUM SITE